Morgan Stanley Downgrades Electrolux Professional AB (EPROB:SS) to Underweight
- Wall Street rallies, weekly losing streak continues
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Collapses 20% as Musk Says $44 Billion Deal is 'Temporarily On Hold', Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rally
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Emergent Fidelity Amass 7.6% Stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
- Oil jumps 4% as U.S. gasoline prices hit record high
- 'Exodus From Wall Street', 'Crypto Implosion': BofA's Hartnett Says Crypto and Speculative Tech Collapse Now Rivals Dot-com Bubble Crash and GFC
Morgan Stanley analyst Lucie Carrier downgraded Electrolux Professional AB (EPROB:SS) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of SEK59.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Softbank Group Corp. (9984:JP) (SFTBY) to Hold
- ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (ITVPY) PT Lowered to GBP0.89 at Goldman Sachs
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR3,000 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!