Morgan Stanley Downgrades Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) to Underweight
- Wall Street closes with sharp gains as final quarter begins
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes; price pressures abating
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps about $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas downgraded Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $152.00 (from $185.00).
Shares of Asbury Automotive Group closed at $179.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's Most Important Upgrades
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Delhivery Ltd (DELHIVER:IN) to Sell
- Argus Downgrades Thor Industries Inc. (THO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!