Mizuho Securities Downgrades Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (SBRA) to Neutral
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya downgraded Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: SBRA) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. closed at $17.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Estee Lauder (EL) to Hold
- CLSA Downgrades Sonic Healthcare Ltd. (SHL:AU) (SKHHY) to Underperform (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!