Mizuho Securities Downgrades Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (SBRA) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya downgraded Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: SBRA) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. closed at $17.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Intouch Holdings PCL (INTUCH:TB) to Underweight
- Argus Downgrades Wynn Resorts (WYNN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!