Mizuho Securities Downgrades Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) to Neutral
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya downgraded Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Physicians Realty Trust closed at $14.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Downgrades Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (RDEIY) to Hold
- Citi Downgrades EDP Renovaveis SA (EDW:GR) (EDRVF) to Neutral
- HSBC Downgrades Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE:LN) (LCSHF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!