Mizuho Securities Downgrades Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) to Neutral
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya downgraded Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Physicians Realty Trust closed at $14.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Physicians Realty Trust Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend and Announces Date for the Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- BofA Securities Downgrades BHP Billiton (BHP) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades Ping An Bank Co Ltd. (000001:CH) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!