Mizuho Securities Downgrades Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, close at records as jobless claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya downgraded Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $36.00.
Shares of Omega Healthcare Investors closed at $35.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Baird Downgrades Medallia Inc. (MDLA) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!