Mizuho Securities Downgrades Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya downgraded Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $19.00.
Shares of Medical Properties Trust closed at $17.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Boston Beer Company (SAM) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!