Mizuho Securities Downgrades LTC Properties (LTC) to Underperform
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya downgraded LTC Properties (NYSE: LTC) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of LTC Properties closed at $40.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Cloudflare Inc. (NET) to Perform on Competition, Valuation, Comps
- Stifel Downgrades Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Snam SpA (SRG:IM) (SNMRY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!