Mizuho Securities Downgrades Kilroy Realty (KRC) to Neutral
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya downgraded Kilroy Realty (NYSE: KRC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $58.00.
Shares of Kilroy Realty closed at $55.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Five9, Inc (FIVN) to Neutral
- Raymond James Downgrades Marsh & McLennan (MMC) to Underperform
- Raymond James Downgrades Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!