Mizuho Securities Downgrades Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya downgraded Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Hudson Pacific Properties closed at $20.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) to Sell
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Underweight
- Boston Beer (SAM) Crashes 20% on a Big Q2 Miss and Lower Guidance on Truly Softness, Goldman Downgrades to 'Neutral' and Slashes PT by 43%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!