Macquarie Downgrades Woolworths Group Limited (WOW:AU) (WOLWF) to Neutral
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Macquarie analyst Ross Curran downgraded Woolworths Group Limited (WOW:AU) (OTC: WOLWF) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of AUD44.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Big Yellow Group Plc. (BYG:LN) (BYLOF) to Neutral
- Endeavour Mining Corp. (EDV:CN) (EDVMF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at National Bank Financial
- Koninklijke DSM NV (DSM:NA) (RDSMY) PT Raised to EUR182 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!