Macquarie Downgrades Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (BLSFF) to Underperform
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Macquarie analyst Peter Steyn downgraded Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (OTC: BLSFF) from Neutral to Underperform.
Shares of Bluescope Steel Ltd. closed at AUD8.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mindtree Ltd (MTCL:IN) to Sell
- Asian Paints (APNT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,000 at Macquarie
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,300 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!