Mackie Research Downgrades Rubicon Organics Inc (ROMJ:CN) (ROMJF) to Hold
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mackie Research analyst Greg McLeish downgraded Rubicon Organics Inc (ROMJ:CN) (OTC: ROMJF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$3.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Downgrades Inter Pipeline Ltd (IPL:CN) (IPPLF) to Hold
- Ricoh Company (7752:JP) (RICOY) PT Raised to JPY1,500 at JPMorgan
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades ORIX JREIT Inc (8954:JP) (ORXJF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!