Longbow Research Downgrades Ruby Tuesday (RT) to Neutral
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
Longbow Research downgraded Ruby Tuesday (NYSE: RT) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $9.00).
Shares of Ruby Tuesday closed at $6.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Immunovant (IMVT) to Underperform, Following Strategic Business Update
- CLSA Downgrades Sonic Healthcare Ltd. (SHL:AU) (SKHHY) to Underperform (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!