Lake Street Capital Markets Downgrades EMCORE (EMKR) to Hold
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Jaeson A. Schmidt downgraded EMCORE (NASDAQ: EMKR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $4.50.
Shares of EMCORE closed at $5.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Kubota Corp (6326:JP) (KUBTY) to Underweight
- BofA Securities Downgrades Duck Creek Technologies (DCT) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Downgrades Duck Creek Technologies (DCT) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!