Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Gladstone Land (LAND) to Neutral
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst John Massocca downgraded Gladstone Land (NASDAQ: LAND) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Gladstone Land closed at $24.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades AC Energy Corp (ACEN:PM) to Underperform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades C&S Paper Co Ltd (002511:CH) to Underweight
- Macquarie Downgrades Ryohin Keikaku (7453:JP) (RYKKY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!