KeyBanc Downgrades Hasbro (HAS) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
KeyBanc analyst Brett Andress downgraded Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
Shares of Hasbro closed at $81.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hasbro (HAS) PT Lowered to $95 at DA Davidson
- Increasing unusual call volume: HAS AI
- Hasbro to cut 15% of workforce in 2023, estimates dour holiday quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!