Kepler Cheuvreux Downgrades Brembo S.p.A (BRE:IM) to Reduce
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Alexandre Raverdy downgraded Brembo S.p.A (BRE:IM) from Hold to Reduce with a price target of EUR9.00 (from EUR9.60).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
- Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (AZIHY) PT Raised to EUR23.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP29.20 at Goldman Sachs