Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades The Hanover Insurance Group (THG) to Market Perform
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Meyer Shields downgraded The Hanover Insurance Group (NYSE: THG) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $130.00.
Shares of The Hanover Insurance Group closed at $115.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hanover Insurance Group (THG) PT Raised to $148 at Piper Sandler
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades AptarGroup (ATR) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Orange Belgium (OBEL:BB) (MBSRY) to Neutral