Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades FB Financial (FBK) to Market Perform
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded FB Financial (NYSE: FBK) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of FB Financial closed at $28.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lojas Americanas SA (LAME4:BZ) to Equalweight
- Lake Street Capital Markets Downgrades Raven Industries (RAVN) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lojas Renner SA (LREN3:BZ) (LRENY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!