Jefferies Downgrades Apollo Global Management (APO) to Hold
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Jefferies analyst Gerald O'Hara downgraded Apollo Global Management (NYSE: APO) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Apollo Global Management closed at $46.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global Management (APO) PT Raised to $61 at Oppenheimer
- Apollo and Belstar to Form Private Credit Joint Venture in Korea
- UPDATE: CLSA Double Downgrades Lufax Holding Ltd (LU) to Underperform (4), 'Weakening fundamentals amid Covid shock'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!