Janney Downgrades Southern First Bancshares (SFST) to Neutral
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Janney downgraded Southern First Bancshares (NASDAQ: SFST) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Southern First Bancshares closed at $53.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BTIG Downgrades Independence Realty Trust (IRT) to Neutral
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades Credicorp (BAP) to Hold Citing Election Risks
- KeyBanc Downgrades Eversource Energy (ES) to Sector Weight