JPMorgan Downgrades Yuzhou Group Holdings Company Limited (1628:HK) (YUZHF) to Underweight
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Karl Chan downgraded Yuzhou Group Holdings Company Limited (1628:HK) (OTC: YUZHF) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of HK$1.50 (from HK$4.50).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Equinor ASA (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) to Neutral
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR52 at JPMorgan
- BAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (1958:HK) (BCCMY) PT Lowered to HK$4 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!