JPMorgan Downgrades Tobu Railway Co Ltd (9001:JP) to Underweight
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Ryota Himeno downgraded Tobu Railway Co Ltd (9001:JP) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of JPY2,900.00 (from JPY3,450.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades ATI Physical Therapy (ATIP) to Hold on Thesis Change
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $180 at JPMorgan Seeing Margin Momentum Tough to Maintain
- SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) PT Raised to INR1,385 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!