JPMorgan Downgrades Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) to Underweight
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
JPMorgan analyst Christyan Malek downgraded Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of EUR0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades 2U, Inc. (TWOU) to Underweight, 'Regulatory Overhang Elevates Downside Risk'
- Mitchells & Butlers Plc. (MAB:LN) (MBPFF) PT Lowered to GBP3.20 at Jefferies
- Nari Tech (600406:CH) PT Raised to RMB45.20 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!