JPMorgan Downgrades New Oriental Education (EDU) to Underweight
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
JPMorgan analyst DS Kim downgraded New Oriental Education (NYSE: EDU) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of $3.50.
Shares of New Oriental Education closed at $6.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Cloudflare Inc. (NET) to Perform on Competition, Valuation, Comps
- Cloudflare (NET) Stock Down on Downgrade to Perform on Valuation at Oppenheimer
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!