JPMorgan Downgrades Hyundai Wia (011210:KS) to Underweight
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
JPMorgan analyst SM Kim downgraded Hyundai Wia (011210:KS) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of KRW72,000.00 (from KRW72,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Globetronics Technology BHD (GTB:MK) (GBTKF) to Underperform (4)
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Starts Jinke Smart Services Group Co Ltd (9666:HK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!