JPMorgan Downgrades Axon Enterprise (AXON) to Neutral
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan downgraded Axon Enterprise (NASDAQ: AXON) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $179.00 (from $129.00).
Shares of Axon Enterprise closed at $201.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Magenta Therapeutics (MGTA) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Clear Secure Inc (YOU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!