Independent Research GmbH Downgrades UBS AG (UBSG:SW) (UBS) to Hold
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Independent Research GmbH analyst Jan Lennertz downgraded UBS AG (UBSG:SW) (NYSE: UBS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of CHF15.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS AG (UBSG:SW) (UBS) PT Raised to CHF18 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Underperform
- Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1:GR) (DBOEY) PT Raised to EUR171 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!