ICICI Securities Downgrades Aavas Financiers Ltd. (AAVAS:IN) to Hold (3)
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
ICICI Securities analyst Kunal Shah downgraded Aavas Financiers Ltd. (AAVAS:IN) from Buy (1) to Hold (3) with a price target of INR2,668.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Kingsoft Corp Ltd. (3888:HK) (KSFTF) to Neutral
- Anglo American PLC (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Lowered to GBP39 at Berenberg
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Lowered to GBP14.60 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!