HSBC Downgrades Fevertree Drinks Plc. (FEVR:LN) (FQVTF) to Hold
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
HSBC analyst Doriana Russo downgraded Fevertree Drinks Plc. (FEVR:LN) (OTC: FQVTF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBP25.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR450 at Goldman Sachs
- Novolipetsk Steel PJSC (NLMK:LI) PT Lowered to $32 at Goldman Sachs
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP2.35 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!