HSBC Downgrades Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to Hold
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
HSBC analyst Amit Sachdeva downgraded Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) from Buy to Hold with a price target of INR1,800.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) to Equalweight
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKKGY) PT Raised to EUR200 at Morgan Stanley
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!