Greenridge Global Downgrades China Automotive Systems (CAAS) to Sell
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Greenridge Global analyst William Gregozeski downgraded China Automotive Systems (NASDAQ: CAAS) from Buy to Sell with a price target of $4.00.
Shares of China Automotive Systems closed at $10.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- Eargo (EAR) Stock is Down 56% in After Hours. Here's Why
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades L3Harris Technologies (LHX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!