Gordon Haskett Downgrades WW Grainger (GWW) to Underperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Gordon Haskett analyst John Inch downgraded WW Grainger (NYSE: GWW) from Hold to Underperform with a price target of $278.00.
Shares of WW Grainger closed at $251.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Freee KK (4478:JP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Neutral
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR829 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!