Gordon Haskett Downgrades 3M (MMM) to Underperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Gordon Haskett analyst John Inch downgraded 3M (NYSE: MMM) from Hold to Underperform (from $131.00).
Shares of 3M closed at $133.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3M Co. (MMM) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Freee KK (4478:JP) to Neutral
- HSBC Downgrades CareTech Holdings PLC (CTH:LN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!