Goldman Sachs Downgrades Unicharm Corporation (8113:JP) (UNICY) to Sell
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Keiko Yamaguchi downgraded Unicharm Corporation (8113:JP) (OTC: UNICY) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of JPY3,900.00 (from JPY4,300.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) to Hold
- CLSA Downgrades Fujifilm Holdings Corp. (4901:JP) (FUJIY) to Underperform (4)
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$49.40 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!