Goldman Sachs Downgrades Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Sahar Islam downgraded Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (NYSE: TS) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of EUR7.00 (from EUR7.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Universal Entertainment Corporation (6425:JP) (UETMF) to Outperform (2)
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Lowered to GBP6.77 at Goldman Sachs
- Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Raised to Cdn$5.25 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!