Goldman Sachs Downgrades Snam SpA (SRG:IM) (SNMRY) to Neutral
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Goldman Sachs analyst Alberto Gandolfi downgraded Snam SpA (SRG:IM) (OTC: SNMRY) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of EUR5.10 (from EUR5.10).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BTIG Downgrades Independence Realty Trust (IRT) to Neutral
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!