Goldman Sachs Downgrades Sekisui House Reit, Inc (3309:JP) to Sell
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Sachiko Okada downgraded Sekisui House Reit, Inc (3309:JP) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of JPY89,000.00 (from JPY80,000.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canada Goose (GOOS:CN) (GOOS) PT Lowered to Cdn$60 at Wells Fargo Following Earnings
- CLSA Downgrades GrainCorp Ltd. (GNC:AU) (GRCLF) to Outperform (2)
- Macquarie Downgrades Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!