Goldman Sachs Downgrades Orange SA (ORA:FP) (ORAN) to Sell
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Goldman Sachs analyst Andrew Lee downgraded Orange SA (ORA:FP) (NYSE: ORAN) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of EUR9.20.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades 2U, Inc. (TWOU) to Underweight, 'Regulatory Overhang Elevates Downside Risk'
- Exide Industries Ltd. (EXID:IN) PT Raised to INR230 at Investec
- Berenberg Upgrades Residential Secure Income Plc (RESI:LN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!