Goldman Sachs Downgrades Nomura Real Estate Holdings, Inc (3231:JP) (NMEHF) to Neutral
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- CPI (Apr MoM) 0.8% vs 0.2% Expected; Ex-food and Energy 0.9% vs 0.3%
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Sachiko Okada downgraded Nomura Real Estate Holdings, Inc (3231:JP) (OTC: NMEHF) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of JPY2,700.00 (from JPY2,400.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) to Neutral
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Demant A/S (DEMANT:DC) to Underperform
- Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!