Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (MAKSY) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Goldman Sachs analyst Richard Edwards downgraded Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (OTC: MAKSY) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of GBP0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (KEP) to Hold
- Fujitsu Limited (6702:JP) (FJTSY) PT Raised to JPY27,500 at UBS
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC:PM) (JBFCF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!