Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (MAKSY) to Neutral
- Virus woes, slowing economic growth weigh on Wall Street
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Goldman Sachs analyst Richard Edwards downgraded Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (OTC: MAKSY) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of GBP0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Estee Lauder (EL) to Hold
- Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $530 at Jefferies as 2021 Results Continue to Strengthen
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Lufax Holding Ltd (LU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!