Goldman Sachs Downgrades Electric Power Development Co., Ltd (9513:JP) (EPWDF) to Neutral
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Goldman Sachs analyst Takashi Miyazaki downgraded Electric Power Development Co., Ltd (9513:JP) (OTC: EPWDF) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of JPY1,700.00 (from JPY1,700.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BTIG Downgrades Independence Realty Trust (IRT) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Starts Jinke Smart Services Group Co Ltd (9666:HK) at Buy
- New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (601336:CH) (NWWCF) PT Lowered to HK$37.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!