Goldman Sachs Downgrades Camden Property Trust (CPT) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
- Credit Suisse shares hit record low as subscription rights dumped
Goldman Sachs analyst Chandni Luthra downgraded Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Camden Property Trust closed at $144.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Downgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Sector Weight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Cincor Pharma Inc (CINC) to Equalweight
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Solvay SA (SOLB:BB) (SOBS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!