Goldman Sachs Downgrades Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (BLSFF) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst David Schwartz downgraded Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (OTC: BLSFF) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of AUD14.05.
Shares of Bluescope Steel Ltd. closed at AUD9.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) to Neutral
- Airbus SE (AIR:FP) (EADSY) PT Raised to EUR160 at JPMorgan
- Ontex Group NV (ONTEX:BB) (ONXXF) PT Lowered to EUR10 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!