Goldman Sachs Downgrades Bloomberry Resorts Corporation (BLOOM:PM) (BLBRF) to Neutral
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Simon Cheung downgraded Bloomberry Resorts Corporation (BLOOM:PM) (OTC: BLBRF) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of PHP6.90 (from PHP9.50).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: OTR Global Downgrades United Rentals (URI) to Mixed (correction)
- Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.05 at Stifel Canada
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.60 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!