Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ:LN) (WZZZY) to Underperform
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Exane BNP Paribas analyst James Hollins downgraded Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ:LN) (OTC: WZZZY) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of GBP41.00 (from GBP41.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Downgrades Nordex SE (NDX1:GR) (NRDXF) to Hold
- Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) PT Raised to EUR11 at Barclays
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR330 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!