Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) to Underperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Laurent Favre downgraded LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE: LYB) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $80.00.
Shares of LyondellBasell Industries closed at $92.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Novatek Microelectronics Corp. (3034:TT) to Outperform (2)
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Metacrine Inc. (MTCR) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!