Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Leonardo Spa (LDO:IM) (FINMY) to Neutral
- Futures jump as retail sales surge, jobless claims fall
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Tristan Sanson downgraded Leonardo Spa (LDO:IM) (OTC: FINMY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of EUR6.40.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Underperform
- UPDATE: BlueLinx (BXC) PT Raised to $65 but Craig-Hallum Cautions Investors Forward Estimates May Still Be Too Low
- Berkeley Group Holdings Plc. (BKG:LN) (BKGFF) PT Raised to GBP52.30 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!