Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) to Neutral
- Wall Street set to drop at open after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- Oil falls 1% amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
Exane BNP Paribas analyst James Taylor downgraded Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of EUR74.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Everest Re Group (RE) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!