Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Exane BNP Paribas analyst James Taylor downgraded Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of EUR74.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) to Underperform
- Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Lowered to HK$826 at CLSA
- Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!