Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) to Neutral
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Jatinder Goel downgraded Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) from Outperform to Neutral.
Shares of Freeport-McMoRan closed at $41.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Marcela E. Donadio and Sara Grootwassink Lewis to its Board
- CLSA Downgrades Sonic Healthcare Ltd. (SHL:AU) (SKHHY) to Underperform (4)
- BofA Securities Downgrades Autohome Inc. (ATHM) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!